Monday, August 10, 2009

Anniversary Cupcakes..

This order is from my friend, Nana, for her 1st anniversary..
No specific theme or preferrences, so I just made something simple as the request
is quite late..Just hoping that she will like it and turns out that she do like it!!!!!!!!!

That is the most important things for me...









2nd box for Nana's order.. She order the cuppies and distributed it to her frens and family..





The last pic ni actually for my nephew's birthday party..So buat extra la sambil2 buat for Nana,
the cream pun actually dah malas nk prepare the new one and different color, so just use 1 color
only...and the result is as below...hehe..as my eyes pun dah hardly open..




Thanks!!
FaraLee

CC Details:
flavor : Orange
topping : Buttercream
deco : Buttercream and sprinkles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Cup, cakes, or Cuppycakes..?? Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template